STICKS FOR ELECTRIFIED RAILWAYS SHSHK-1
Rod shunt SHSHK-1 is used as the primary means of protection against electric shock, it is designed for the assembly of a removable insulating tower, maintenance contact network of electrified railways devices during the work inspection, adjustment and repair of stationary isolators, isolated rods and others up to 3.3 kV, 27.5 kV of direct current and alternating current of 50 Hz.
Operating conditions of the bar SHSHK-1:
ambient temperature from -45 ° C to + 45 ° C, relative humidity above 80% at 25 ° C.
- Handle length,mm 300
- Insulating part length, mm 700
- Cable section, mm2 50
- Cable length between phases, m. 2,1
- Average years of expluatation 15
- Withstanding thermal current, kA/3sec 8
- Withstanding dinamic current, kA/3sec 44
- Weight, kg 2
- Sizes (in packing), mm 1190х70х70