PORTABLE EARTHING DEVICES WITH STICKS FOR RAILWAYS UZP-2
The device is designed for applying from-the-ground earthing on railway contact systems. A special design excludes possibility of earthing imposition without preliminary installation of earthing cramps.
Permissible operating temperature is from -45 oC to +45 oC, at air relative humidity up to 80% at 25 oC.
- Nominal voltage, kV:
- DC up to 3,3
- AC up to 27,5
- Withstanding thermal current, kA/3sec 8,0
- Handle length, mm 1000
- Insulating part length, mm 1000
- Number of metallic links 1
- Cable section, mm2 50
- Earthing cable length,m 12,0
- Total length, mm up to 4600
- Weigh,kg 8,0 up to 12,5