PZ110-220SH WITH STICKS
These devices are designed for applying on to 110 to 220 kV overhead lines wires of commercial frequency for separate earthing of wires with 90 to 600 mm2 cross-section area of disconnected overhead lines in order to protect personnel in case of accidental energization of the section or appearance of induced voltage in the section.
Permissible operating temperature is from –25 оC to +55 оC at air relative humidity up to 80% at 25 оC.
- Nominal Voltage, kV from 110 to 220
- Withstanding thermal current, kA/3sec 4,0
- Cable section, mm2 25
- Earthing part cable length, m 2,0
- Handle length, mm 850
- Insulating part length, mm 550
- Metallic links length, mm 2000
- Total length, mm 3800
- Sizes, mm 2350х150х100
- Weight, kg 4,0